1.11.12

Style | The Return of the Knit Sweater

Psynopsis Streetstyle Berlin Striped Knit Sweater

 
Psynopsis Nationalgallerie Berlin Der geteilte Himmel
It's cold, it's grey… Which is why you can find me huddled up in some art gallery stalking women wearing knit sweaters. 10 years on The Island made me forget how cold Berlin winters can be (and how early they start). Sooo, as winter is coming - are you going to celebrate the grey mouse or be a happily hued bunny*?

*Says the woman who wears nothing but grey - with grey (or on exciting days black, or white)...

photos taken in the nationalgallerie berlin, divided heaven

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter


12 comments:

janettaylor said...

Happily hued bunny! :D

Tanvi said...

A little bit of both! :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

mancunianvintage said...

I love it when the weather's colder and you crack out a lovely cosy knit :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Um... I just bought three yesterday at H&M. I have no self control.

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Haha, hope the weather's kind to you this weekend Sabine!

Anonymous said...

Impressive publish! STICK WITH IT!

Vix said...

Always colour, for my own (and the general public's) sanity! Bright colour cheers everyone up. x

drollgirl said...

we are having such weird weather. a few chilly days, and then next week is supposed to be really hot again. what is a girl to wear?!?!?!? i keep shopping for boots and sweaters. one likes to be prepared. :)

grey looks terrible on me. so does navy blue. NOT FAIR! but thankfully there are plenty of other colors available that don't make me look quite so corpse-y. lol

Sherin said...

I do love knitted jumpers. I've been stocking up on them this season.

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Love the composition of these two shots. There's nothing I like better than stalking for shots in a museum or art gallery! (creepy bloggers ...) And I love the lady's striped sweater. -- J xxx

Fashionistable said...

It is cold here too. Colder than this time last year. I love colour but need to keep it to a minimum when shooting otherwise I am too visible in peoples sunglasses...... Xxxxx

Laura said...

I love all sweaters as long as they aren't scratchy (in which case I can't express to you how much I hate them).